CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Question on Sodium Ascorbate

Uncas Views: 2,477
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 375,129

Re: Help! Question on Sodium Ascorbate

When my sons wisdom teeth started to come in , they became "impacted". I did a search and 99.9% of the sites or advice was that once the wisdom teeth become impacted (infection sets in) the only thing left you could do was to have them extracted! Unable to find any real protocal other then the standard treatment of extraction, I decide to try to spare him any more pain and see if we could deal with it ourself! Impacted wisdom teeth means there is an infection which inflames the gums and causes the severe pain! Well I figuered if I could relieve the infection it would relieve the pain and ultimately avoid surgery! I gave him 10 grams of vitamin c, tea with grapefruit seed extract and as far as my son is concern the most affective treatment, Sea Salt !
I could see the infection in his mouth and on the back of his throat,little white bumps where he said it hurt or annoyed him the most!
He told me he felt instance pain relief from the Sea Salt gargle I made for him!
With in the next couple of days he said the pain was totaly gone ,. I could see that the white puss filled bumps where all gone along with the red swelling. He told me that the only thing he could feel was a little pressure where his teeth where breaking through the skin ! With in days the infection had cleared up, so even if Vitamin C did cause a potassium deficiency , which I doubt, if you use Sea Salt to help rid the infection it would hardly be enough time to cause a deficiency of any kind!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)