CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Electric Shock Help!!
 

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...


Google Advertisement
MrCooties Views: 23,057
Published: 15 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 37,430

Re: Electric Shock Help!!


Your dull grey Amalgams have a layer of tarnish from the silver and copper oxidizing. The shiney Amalgams have been polished down to bare metal, probably from chewing. Never polish Amalgams on purpose, even if your dentist offers to do so, because this will increase the amount of mercury coming off the amalgams.

Your amalgams are constantly releasing electricity but the intense shock you are experiencing is not likely from the microamps generated by your fillings. Might be a tooth nerve that is agitated from a cracked tooth or infection.

Can you describe the pain more? When does the shock occur? When you bite? When the teeth touch or when you apply biting pressure? Is it the same feeling you get when you bite on aluminum foil?
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)