CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut Oil Trial Update

innuendo Views: 5,390
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 373,639

Re: Coconut Oil Trial Update

I read some info whereby someone who was taking coconut oil experienced the same heatbeat increase after consuming the oil. Apparently this is a metabolic response to the oil and can persist for a few weeks until your body tunes itself. From what I can understand the heartbeat increase implies that the oil is being metabilised into separate products such as monolaurin etc, which are the antivirals and other goodies. Once your body adjusts to this, it eventually passes. Remember, coconut therapy is not a silver bullet, its not for sporadic use, it is an ongoing regimen that helps your body's immune system and organs for long term benefit. I found some coconut oils feel different inside. Another way is to use high fat coconut oil (where the % is approx 30% saturated)in smoothies etc. Try different things, as long as you are getting about 50ml of coconut oil/fats daily.

Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)