CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to die

pimplicious Views: 3,461
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 371,836

Re: I want to die

Well i hope you take this reply the right way but in your frame of mind probably anything would set you off.

Blaming everything won't help you. Assulting coppers wont help you, nor is trying to kill yourself, that is WEAK! Ok so you have herpes, get over it and as far as noone wanting you, %¤#&!§-!! With your current boo hoo attitude, i for one would run from you but thats the only thing holding you back. heaps and heapppps of people suffer from it, i got it from some girl when i was young. I was hospitalized for a week it was that bad, spread over my entire face!!! I looked like something out of the movie outbreak, maybe worse!!! But it gos away and stays away virtually permanently, well for me anyway, but if i had it regulary i'd take valtrex alot or even better still, i'd apply hydrogen peroxide to any part of my body that wanted to be bad!! Hydrogen peroxide rox!!

Well anyway, you need a big time attitude re adjustment, your homeless, jobless and boyfriendless, friendless and suicidal because of your attitude to life. Blame yourself if you really need to blame, then do something about your problems and stop bitching.

Lots of good people on here with good advice, they can help you.

One more thing, being suicidal as you say you are is a cry for help, if you wanted it done it would be, you obviously have other major issues in your life you need to deal with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.344 sec, (1)