CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: algin is available

laurenbird Views: 2,233
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 37,028

Re: algin is available

Thanks for your note.
The product is called "algin" not align, just in case you go to your local health food store and try to buy "align" the clerk will look at you strangely.
I have never heard of anyone being sick with the clay baths. I believe you have this problem because just about every mercury Amalgam removal website I have ever visited says the same thing---Do NOT do any detox procedure UNTIL you have ALL your metal fillings removed and white ones in instead. Because the detox procedures and products are SO effective, they will pull the mercury right out of your fillings and start it circulating in your body. One detox naturopath told me to use leucine and isoleucine to prevent any floating mercury in your system from getting into your brain. I have also read that although cilantro (herb) can pull mercury from the tissues, it can also put it in the brain. So if you are feeling grungy after your clay bath and you did state you still have your fillings, the professionals do state not to do this, so this is likely why you are feeling yucky.
Your comment about a Class Action Lawsuit, however, certainly does interest me. Does not the Hypocrites (or however you spell it) Oath first state "First, do NO harm?" Do DENTISTS have to take that Oath, too? Perhaps not, seeing as how after the doctors inject mercury vaccines into infants to make them sick later on in life so they can label it "disease" and treat them with drugs for the rest of their lives, then Dentists get their turn by filling their teeth with mercury so the doctors can then be assured of a lucrative pharmaceutical income for the rest of THEIR careers, if the doctors dont get you the dentists will!! Certainly makes a case for living in the bush, eh? But, the bush does not have satellite TV, spas and central heating, either. I guess we all thread the needle of life, holistically speaking. I live in Canada, does anyone know what laws apply here or the USA? I know the drug industry constantly lobbies and forces to enact laws to protect themselves, like forbidding the victims to sue the doctors or drug industry for injuries caused by vaccines. Can anyone clarify this topic for us?
Heres something else that recently REALLY helped me a lot. I took acidophilus, the live gut bacteria you find in the health food store. I took 4 capsules a half hour before meals on an empty stomach, and it certainly did do some dramatic good for my system, reduced mercury symptoms quite a bit. You have to refrigerate it as it has live bacteria and if it gets warm, it then becomes dead I guess. Try it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.438 sec, (2)