CureZone   Log On   Join
Castor Oil for Wrinkles

raymond Views: 32,291
Published: 20 y

Castor Oil for Wrinkles

Ok, so I mentioned to my wife and mother about reading about someone on the Liver Flush Forum recommending using castor oil on their face to reduce and/or prevent wrinkles.

Has anyone here had any success with this? My mother is 65 and is currently in "wrinkle obsession mode". She has spent hundreds of dollars on this wrinkle cream, that lotion, etc. I bought a 32 oz. bottle of castor oil, for my castor oil packs, from The Heritage Store online for $11.50. That's significantly cheaper than all the lotions and potions she is buying. She is willing to give it a try.

If you have used this, does it actually reduce wrinkles if you already have them or does it only work if you are young enough to use it to prevent them in the first place? My mom is 65 and is in a full wrinkle state. My wife is 39 and is just starting to get crow's feet around her eyes. They are both interested in this but would love her hear others' tips on using this or anything else that might help.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)