CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: discouraged

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
rygar Views: 1,640
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 366,030

Re: discouraged

oh no!
alkanizekatie! this sounds crazy...but for me.. the only reason i stay 'clean' is because i don't want to feel like shit any longer.So i don't eat the foods that make me feel like crap.But if eating strictly and cleanly makes you feel like shit..then maybe you should reconsider why you are eating the way you are and why you are doing it.It's NOT about restricting yourself or feeling like you HAVE to eat or be a certain way.It's about making a choice,deciding what's best for you and your body.it's not about restriction or not having that cup of coffee because you 'should'nt.It's about making choices and knowing what you want.if you feel like you are forcing yourself to eat,think or feel a certain way- because you think that you 'have to'..then seriously,question your motives and intentions.because THAT is unhealthy,physically,mentally and emotionally..and it WILL do you in alot sooner then anything you eat will.
just a thought.
one of the things that helped me is that i allowed myself to induldge..i didn't care what i ate and i ate anything and everything..until i became sick,ill and i naturally gravitated away from those foods.Fried chicken,beer,pizza,burgers,cookies..i ate til i got sick of these foods.
for like a month ,i't eat only junk food..until i got ill.You get tired of eating junk after a while..i did.you start to feel like crap,you get tired, you gain a few extra pounds..you no longer even want to eat the same crap anymore.
and if i do decide to eat it..it's not the end of the world..no big deal.
it's not like i am gonna go back and eat all crap again every single day of my life.
if i am in philly i am gonna eat a philly steak/cheeze sub at the local diner with my buds.
if i have a chance to try some bomb ass chronic from jamaica..in jamaica..i will smoke til i can't move.if i am in NY and want to eat a pizza in NY with slices the size of my head and enough cheeze to give a cow a heart attack..i will eat til i have one.if i had a chance to eat one of those famous 60 oz texas steaks where if you can eat it all in one sitting..it's on the house?..i am grubbing til it's all gone! fries as well! the point is...eat what you want and what you don't want.
not because some doctor or guru says it's good for you..but if you do decide to go that route,make a decisicion and stick to your guns.
eat eat eat! and if you feel like crap...then don't eat
(:
i used to be into the whole 'no fat,no red meat, no fibers, no carbs, no sugars,
no processed foods, no everything under the sun' type diets where it's all strict and you can't eat anything but one type of food or a group of foods..
fvck that shit.eat what you like and what makes you feel good.
the neurosis and obsessive compulsion about food isn't very healthy..
not to mention that you'll be no fun to be around
LOL!

take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (2)