CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: discouraged

white tiger Views: 1,883
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 366,046

Re: discouraged

Hi ALKALIZINGKATIE

Here is the formula for the liver and gallblader cleanse formula that I prefer to use.

Put one teaspoon each of Oregon grape root, marshmallow root and dandelion root in one quart of water
Simmer the roots for five minutes before turning the heat off
Add a half teaspoon each of nettle leaves and peppermint leaf
Let steep for twenty minutes before straining all the herbs
Drink at least one cup a day
You can also make a tincture or pills with this formula.

Nettle leaves as a liver detox much like dandelion but also provides minerals for nerves.
Dandelion as a liver detox herb for clearing waste, polutants and stimulating bile production. Treats stones, inflammation and jaundice.

Oregon Graperoot is an antibacterial, antiparasitic, digestive and liver tonic. Pigment stones are caused by bacteria

Marshmallow Root soothes inflamed tissues.
peppermint leaf. peppermint helps disolve stones.

I know a some people are using the olive oil and lemon or grapefruit juice as a liver flush.
I would like to mention this. According to Michael Murry N.D. and Joseph Pizzorno N.D., the authors of the "Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine", the impressively large Gallstones that are magically passed with no pain are not Gallstones at all, but rather balls formed when a chemical reaction causes oil and lemon to combine with minerals in the intestine.

You can test this theory yourself. Place a paper towels outside in the warm sun and put the stones on the paper towel for a few hours. You can observe then turning back into oil and being absorbed into the paper towel until there is no more stones there.

Can real stones disolve that way?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.328 sec, (1)