CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: An Aha! message to top them all!

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
alisaun Views: 1,778
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 365,413

Re: An Aha! message to top them all!

Hi Fledgling,

Thank you so much for the nice message. And thank you to Lapis for alerting me to it. I'm around still, just not as much as usual.

Yes, I have definitely tried to take that theory and apply it to other things. First, to address the smoking. I found out an interesting thing about smoking, that it actually helps to kill candida, that nasty little yeasty beast that wreaks so much havoc on our internal systems. I think that smoking (did it for years myself) has some physiological short term benefits, such as with the candida. Then of course there's the addiction aspect to it, where the body comes to learn to crave the chemicals and develops a system where satisfying the cravings feels better. Of course, I think it's better not to smoke, but I find it interesting. The body is trying to survive any way it can.

Sugar cravings -- I have learned a lot about this since my body has issues with this as well, even after all the cleansing. When our metabolisms get messed up, our bodies stop being able to burn fat as fuel and can only burn sugar. This of course leads to those life or death Sugar cravings, since the body needs the fuel, being unable to access the other kind of fuel. Since Sugar as fuel is used so quickly, the cravings come often and intensely. Again, the body is trying to survive. it needs energy, and this is the only kind it can get.

I am constantly amazed at the body and always try to ask questions. For example, "auto immune" diseases. The conventional wisdom here is that our bodies are attacking themselves. I disagree. I think our bodies are attacking pathogens that we don't know about or that are very hard to get to. I think our bodies are too smart to attack themselves.

Right now, despite all the cleansing, I am dealing with one of those little understood pathogens - Lyme disease. It looks like this disease is something I was born with (as were my two sisters who just tested positive), and I wonder how much of a role it has played in my life, depression, cutting, etc. I am so sick. I am getting better, but it is a very sloooowwwwww process that may take years.

Just the other day I was talking to a good friend of mine who is a psychotherapist. We were talking about cutting and she totally agreed with my theory. In her practice, she is often amazed at how few practitioners try to find an organic reason for the psychological symptoms they deal with in patients.

I'm so glad that my post touched you, I remembered exactly which one it was because it made me feel good to share my experience about something that most people consider so taboo. It means a lot to me that you liked it.

Cheers,

Alison

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (2)