CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I really HAVE to eat meat? Question about my colon cleanse...

SqueakyClean Views: 2,262
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 365,039

Re: Do I really HAVE to eat meat? Question about my colon cleanse...

It looks like you have learned that you can't listen to what all these people in your life tell you about how to eat. Unless you know someone who is a true health expert - a person who is in great health themselves and who eats in a way similar to how you are trying to eat, then don't listen to anyone else. Most people have a LOT of advice and hardly anyone knows what they are talking about.
I'd recommend you not mention your diet or health concerns to most people, if it's not necessary. And if you do have a discussion, be polite. If they really want you to do something, tell them you'll consider it, then change the subject.

Keep on reading and asking questions here. If you have bought any good books, you can follow those, too. Seems like your best advice is here. Otherwise you'll be getting a lot of conflicting messages.

Keep up the good work! There are a lot of people here cheering you on!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

12.203 sec, (1)