CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I really HAVE to eat meat? Question about my colon cleanse...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
finallyfaith Views: 2,260
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 365,009

Re: Do I really HAVE to eat meat? Question about my colon cleanse...

here is the problem with meat = it is often filled with horrible hormones and steroids and anti biotics and bacteria, etc. its much much better if you can find cage free, hormone free, anit biotic free meat. does walmart carry such meat? i haven't been in a walmart in a couple years, so i don't know but you could ask, they might.

as per your cramping. sometimes the herb in the tea affects people that way. i am assuming it is senna tea? look in the ingredients, that probably whats in there. for some people (like me) the senna causes lots of cramps and doesn't do a good job of stimulating bowel movements.

if what you are taking has psyllium then you need to drink more water than usual. just keep drinking water till you eliminate.

if you continue to have problems then take some Epsom Salt with a little lemon juice. if you take enough Epsom Salt i GUARANTEE you will have a bowel movement. start out with a small amount and keep increasing till you have a movement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.953 sec, (1)