CureZone   Log On   Join
Do I really HAVE to eat meat? Question about my colon cleanse...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
kevinnader Views: 2,475
Published: 15 years ago

Do I really HAVE to eat meat? Question about my colon cleanse...

hey,

Well, I was talking to some people at work about my diet. They told me that I look pale and sick. They said that I need to eat some red meat. I did have grilled chicken at home a couple days ago. My one friend convinced me today to buy this frozen turkey dinner. I work at walmart of course so not the best place exactly. Ok, so I am just wondering if meat is ok to have. Like red meat or pork or fish or chicken. They said I should have red meat every week at least once.

I am on Day 2 of my Ultimate Colon Cleanse. Of course,I feel worse. Really bad cramps and digestive discomfort and constipation. On the package of the tea that I take it says that taking the tea before you go to bed will clean your bowels out and will result in stool in the morning when you first wake up. well,not true for me. I woke up constipated and with cramps this morning. couldnt go at all. tea didnt help apparently or something. wonder if i should up the steep time already..

Is this normal for day 2 ?

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)