CureZone   Log On   Join
A big thanks to everyone here. I quit acupucnture..

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
kevinnader Views: 1,306
Published: 15 years ago

A big thanks to everyone here. I quit acupucnture..

hey,

I just wanted to thank all you guys for your help and advice on everything. The last 3 years have been hell and especially the last 2 weeks. I take it every hour at a time. Its nice to come to a place where people understand and have knowledge. Sometimes I feel so crappy when im at work that I basically have to hang on. My Depression goes up and down w/ my health. I dont really understand my mind. If my upper leg gets sore beside my crotch area and having my shorts on makes it hurt more at work,I almost start to literally freak out and cuss cause its so uncomfortable. As you know,ive been having this prob for last 2 weeks. The soreness and burniness in my lower stomach and crotch and top of upper legs,but sometimes the legs are more sore then stomach area or vice versa. oh well.

I cancelled my acupuncture appointments for this week. I cant afford to pay $120 a week every week. I would really like to give some of this natural stuff a try first,and to do that I need money. Like the colon cleanse,and parasite cleanse,etc. I wont tell her this because she doesnt believe in cleanses or flushes.

My hope is that some day I will find out whats wrong with my body and why theres so much disorders going on,and also unexplainable discomfort and symptoms.

This forum can be difficult at times though. You got some people saying that chlorella is good and then you got other people saying its not because of msg in it or whatever. It makes me confused and more stressed out! Is it possible to have the msg poisoning AND parasites? How do I know which one to treat first or what? Can msg poisoning be treated by cleanses and flushes? I got some people telling me my symptoms are from msg poisoning and others saying its a bad liver or parasites/worms.

ugh...CONFUSING!

Anyway guys..thanks again for your support..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)