CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cherries have toxins and sugars? Bananas not good for kidneys?

2dreem Views: 6,553
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 363,933

Re: Cherries have toxins and sugars? Bananas not good for kidneys?

hey, sorry I don't have any experience with what your talking about but it sounds like a toxic colon. Try researching it on google. Some good things to do for the colon would be to take probiotics and do a colon cleanse. Eating nothing but fruits and veggies should help but it will probably take time and you will have to be consistent with it. Also, make sure that your fruits and veggies are organic and thoroughly washed because they could be harboring bacteria, viruses, and heavy metals that could cause constant irritation in the colon. Another I know is good for the colon but I'm not sure how it would work in your case is to eat flax seeds. One thing is important to keep in mind is that all problems related to our health our caused by one thing, bad lifestyle. by cleaning up your diet, doing colon, liver, and heavy metals cleanses, and making sure to think positive and say positive words will cure the root cause of all your health and emotional issues. Good luck and you might try posting this on another forum related to the digestive system to get an answer from someone who has experience this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)