CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cherries have toxins and sugars? Bananas not good for kidneys?

kevinnader1 Views: 6,456
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 363,931

Re: Cherries have toxins and sugars? Bananas not good for kidneys?

Do any of you guys know what this could be?

Gosh,I feel so bad and STUPID asking all these questions. Is there any reason why the outside of my stomach gets tender and sore? I mean like if you touch my stomach its very sore/tender. Its mainly below my bellybutton the whole way across, so I dont know if thats considered the stomach or not since its down to the crotch area. The soreness goes down to the top of both legs. My whole stomach also feels hot. Even like my shorts and boxers make it more irritated because its touching the skin I guess. It does seem related to my digestive system or bowels somehow. It does happen every now and then as well. Everytime I move or walk it hurts more because of my clothes rubbing against the sore areas. somehow..it seems related to my bowel movements. Im a hypochondriac and have anxiety and its just drivin me nuts cause I cant move without feeling the soreness!

Its really driving me nuts and not any people are responding to my message about it. Its SO sore and burny. All I ate today was fruits and vegetables. Not sure why the top of my upper legs and crotch would also have the same soreness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)