CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toe is starting to turn very dark red almost black!!!
 

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses


More
white tiger Views: 8,115
Published: 15 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 363,452

Re: Toe is starting to turn very dark red almost black!!!


Hi mi SSKI tty ='-'=

The most common fugal infections are a form of tinea, or ringworm...yep, they are known collectively as “dermatophytes” aka "nail fungus".

Go to the drug store and get some sulfur and an eye dropper if you don't have one, mix a very runny solution of sulfur and water, use the eye dropper to squeeze as much of that sulfur solution under the nail as you can and all over the toe.
Lift the nail up as much as you can bare, or pull the skin downward while doing this.

Also start taking an MSM supplement. There is no contraindication for MSM, it is a natural sulfur found in fruits and plants.

Heres why kitty...

If you maintain a good sulfur level in your body, you will never have worms of any type. Thats why I suggest the MSM, which helps promote healthy skin and fight eczema too.

The yellow type sulfur I suggest you buy from the drug store is for external use only, you make that into a very watery solution.

If they only have flowers of sulfur at the drug store...then settle for that.


Tea tree oil or oregano oil is 80% effective for it, that leaves 20% of the people it will not cure.




 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)