CureZone   Log On   Join
Interstitial Cystitis

Raynbo Views: 2,929
Published: 18 y

Interstitial Cystitis

I am still struggling with my bladder condition. Aurvedic herbs have helped me a lot, and when I started feeling better I cut back on the doage a little, but now the symptoms are coming back. So I will pick it up...but...

This is a condition where there is an inflammantion with no bacteria. The doctor said my urine was clear a week ago...but I have still have symptoms, sometimes very painful. Antibiotics can make it worse as I am told that if there is no infection, they attached the bladder lining and work against you. I did get worse while taking antibotics.

My urine PH is very high. It comes out a bright yellow. I am vegetarian. How do I bring that down?

Why do I have frequent bowel movments when I get symptomatic? The more I hurt, the more I have them. This is weird for me, as I ususally only have one a day, and sometimes have to work for that....

I am still scared that this is something more serious, due to my emotional condtion, which has been critical for a year now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)