if you ever have an incedent like this again and want a way to neutralize toxins you have ingested, massive amounts of vitamin C would be the easiest to get hold of. i keep wild oregano oil around for things such as this, but vit C is very effective and can be taken in huge amounts. where most vit C comes in 500 or 1000mg(one gram) tablets, it can be taken five grams at a time and up to 20 or more grams can be taken in a very short amount of time. there is no known overdose except stomach discomfort, but you already had that. it will neutralize most toxins, even snake and spider bites. it is readily available at any all night supermarket. getting the chewables makes it get in the system faster. it is not always ideal, but it works and it is safe. and it is better than nothing.