CureZone   Log On   Join
Moving pain in liver and upper chest

sug Views: 2,871
Published: 17 years ago

Moving pain in liver and upper chest

I have neuropathy and feel many pain signals are often distorted.
My pain usually starts somewhere within my abdoman and feels like a shingles outbreak. Internally, not on the surface.
The pain migrates to another part of my body, usually close to the first occurance.

The last occurance started on my right side at my diaphram. The pain or extreme irritation extended from my stomach area around to my diaphram under my arm. About three days later it moved just above my liver and persisted there.
A pain then started on my back, in line with the pain in my liver. I kept looking to see if this shingles type pain had errupted onto blisters...it did not.
It stayed there for about two weeks leaving me to grunt and flinch from the pain when I took a breath.
Then the pain moved toward my spine, back to the original spot, then moved up to my sholder blade, back down, then gradually went away over the next three weeks.
I was left with a sensitive and almost irritated right arm pit for the next month.

Within that month I had a slight movement into my right breast with extreme shingles outbreak feeling. For the first time It moved into my heart causing disconfort for about a week...then back to the sensative arm pit.

My Dr. refused to believe this was shingles related even though I insisted the pain was identical to the shigles outbreak on my right leg years ago. Unless there is an skin eruption doctors do not feel it is shingles. Next occurance I guess I will insist to be put on an anti-viral drug.

Am I the only one with this problem doctors have never heard of?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)