CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: flushing clean

Giz Views: 867
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 354,649

Re: flushing clean

Hi Slider:

Every body is different when it comes to liver cleansing. It all has to do with your health and diet history and age. What is your current diet. I am doing flus #97 today and I finally figured it out how come I am the only one sofar still flushing after all that.

Its like this: Acutally my liver never complained at all in the way of pain or any gall bladder attacks or acid reflux or nausea. I have been on an anticandida - hardly any carbs diet for some time, so I reasoned I need to at a lot of fat for energy and since my liver/gall bladder did not compain I really piled it on. Then, recently I discovered that my liver could not process all this fat and kept right on forming more and more stones and chaff and stuff. If my liver had complained I am sure that I would have gotten the message.

Now I cut my fat away back; it should be interesting to see what happens with my current flush.

If you are still eating fast food and the common standard American diet, you'll be in it for the long haul. Good luck, Giz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)