CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Been reading for days and days and still can't decide which route to go... help

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
hanna Views: 1,568
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 352,528

Re: Been reading for days and days and still can't decide which route to go... help

If you want to make it simple for yourself start with livercleanse. Just click cleanses at the top of the page.
Most people start with dr.Clark's flush.

Later they start trying different ones and they all seem to work. I do the #4 one because I like to have something to eat at night, in this case berries and cream.

Coffee enema's are for later when you know more about what is going on. Just start with water, preferrably distilled.

Drink half your bodyweight in ounces of water a day. And switch from regular salt to celtic Seasalt . These are 2 simple things you can change. The Seasalt has all the minerals you need.

This by the way is how I started almost 2 years ago.

Johanna
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

If you want to make it simple for yourself start with livercleanse. Just click cleanses at the top of the page.
Most people start with dr.Clark's flush.

Later they start trying different ones and they all seem to work. I do the #4 one because I like to have something to eat at night, in this case berries and cream.

Coffee enema's are for later when you know more about what is going on. Just start with water, preferrably distilled.

Drink half your bodyweight in ounces of water a day. And switch from regular salt to celtic Seasalt . These are 2 simple things you can change. The seasalt has all the minerals you need.

This by the way I started almost 2 years ago.

Johanna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

24.234 sec, (1)