CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help urgently!!!

Views: 2,155
Published: 17 years ago

Need help urgently!!!

My cancer started as an overian cancer a year ago. I did chemo, which did not help much (prior to that I had surgery and removed my tumor, my uterus and overies). Now, I'm doing coffee enemas, liver flushings and cleanses, zapper, ozonated olive oil and following a compleate Dr. Hulda Clark 's program. I've been passing some different parasites during the cleanses! The cancer cells in my body increased (two weeks ago I had a test done), my tumors enlarged and new ones appeared! What am I doing wrong??? If anybody has any suugestions please help! Lately, I could feel a few tumors in my stomach increase in size daily (could these be somthing else other than tumors?). I have this feeling as if something is pulling my stomach from inside and I get very sharp pains throughout my abdomen (as if somebody is cutting my flesh with a knife). Anybody has any idea what this could be!? I was told that some of my tumors maybe bursted, what happens in this case? What are the side effects of a die-off? Could some of the symptoms be from that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.218 sec, (1)