CureZone   Log On   Join
THANKS Bob!

agapemom Views: 16,523
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 351,413

THANKS Bob!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

At the time I wrote I thought I was "gonna die" from the pain. (and that from a woman who delivered a 10lb. kid naturally with relative ease)

I get one or two sinus infections a year and even when I've had an X-rays show that my sinuses were full to the top, I've never had any pain associated with my sinus infections. So, I attributed the pain to the silver/salt mixture.

I think I was right because the next day I laid off of the Silver and only used saline to flush my sinuses and the pain diminished.

I loaded up on "Wellness Forumula" (3 capsules every 3 hours as per their instructions) and took a package of Occicillium (homeopathic for Flu) and slowly, I "beat" the sinus infection for the first time without Antibiotics ... YEAH!

I also drank more than 1/2 my body weight in ounces per day and avoided dairy.

After I took a day off of silver I went back to it (without the salt flushes). I can't really say what was the deciding factor in my "healing". I am curious as to why so many people are so in favor of Colloidal Silver as an alternative to Antibiotics - what are the dangers?

Thanks again for your help and suggestions!

Blessings,
Lea Ann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)