CureZone   Log On   Join
preparation for liver flush can help greatly

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Wrenn Views: 2,122
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 351,211

preparation for liver flush can help greatly

at the least end of the spectrum drink bottled apple juice 3-4 tiems a day for about 6-7 days before liver flush.
the malic acid the bottled juice will help soften stones and start relieving stagnant bile/ conjested etc..

under other circumstances bottle djuice of any kind is basically dead/ but are only doing this short term fo rthe malic acid.

if you have candida problems you might want to take just plain malic acid several times a day since it is the malic acid
that will do the softening.
reduce oils and high fat foods ,proteins, etc.. the closer you get to your flush date.
remember the day of your flush to eat very lightly and no oil /fats etc and no food after 2 pm, but can drink water.

i myself do about 3 weeks on julia changs gold coin grass to break up stones/ it is a one dose per day thing/ very easy and
my last Liver Flush was all broken bits of stuff.
i felt really good about this, since i am very sensitive to stuff and cannot afford colonics and don't have a colema board either ..
you need to make sure within 3 days of your Liver Flush to use a means to completely clear you from colon down
to better avoid a possibility of a stuck stone, and also to repeat that process within 3 days after liver flush
most folks do this by scheduling a colonic or using a persoanl colema board..
the other alterantives are a small series of Epsom Salt flushes (NOT salt water flushes) or colosan,
or castor oil 1-3 teaspoons in about 1/3 glass water.= one time dose..

the Liver Flush is very easy to do help and i think the best advice i can give you is stay near the pot when you do it *laugh*

afterwards plan to spend time relaxing and resting/
pampering yourself cause it is a stress in a good way on your body,
you will probably feel calm and wonderful after
& want to sit all cozy & enjoy the beauty of the day peacefully.

..also be prepared/ that often you may experience emotional releases, because the liver is so cloely affected by repressed/ stored hurtful emotions,
sometimes these come to the surface within days of the flush..
just know that it might happen & if it does, it is normal.

a good time if you can to plan a liver flush is the time period between the full and waning moon .

if you are considering planning one for about the end of august and start prepping for it now, would be a very good consideration/
if you want an *onlien flush bud (gal ) *laugh*
i myself will be going to try to fit in 3
between end of august to just past oct 15th

oct is a new season change month
and often our immune system is lowered at those times,
esp the first 10 days of the month and 10 days at end of month are the times of year we are most prone to make new stones..

so that will be my wrap up flush before winter gets here.. since i have no heat.. i won't do a flush during winter months,
cause i am still fairly weak physically.

anyhow if you want to join me on any of my appr. flush times welcome lol !

btw i get the gold coin grass from www.sensiblehealth.com
it is 19.95 and then 11 shipping cau se she ahs to pay higher customs costs tocover shipping from canada..
i will be using colosan as my bowel flush cleanser the day before and the day after my flush and also doing the prep apple juice about for 5 days before flush . since i am doing the gold coin grass also anyhow.
check you later , alligator !
Ami Joi Benton

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (2)