CureZone   Log On   Join
personally i like Colosan

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Wrenn Views: 2,214
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 351,200

personally i like Colosan

can get Colosan thru amazon.com /enter in colosan in search window there, i get the powdered container about a 6month supply.
it is basicaly tasteless, just a slightly bit chalky if that,

the dosage is 1 teaspoon like 1-3 times a day in a glass of water, followed by 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice..
for one week.
after that is maintenance of one dose once a week.

i myself am very sensitive to thigs along this line , and still somewhat slow to get around/
so i do fine with 1/2 teaspoon in 6 oz water followed by 1/2 lemon

it is important to keep up fluid intake to keep from getting dehydrated and to keep toxins flushing out.
um also don't assume a urge means a fart lol !
if you get an urge, you better be on your way to that great white throne...*smile*

there are a great many things you will want to read and write down, & formulate a potential plan for yourself..
i think your first choice of getting current bowels cleared is an excellent start..

i would suggest you read all the cleanse faqs and infos, old posts in archives , can use a keyword and enter it into the search bar in upper right corner to take you to curezone post links about that topic..
and surprise!!
you might find an immediate answer like that 8)

also at Ask Andreas Forum at his website link , there is a link to *other related health problems.*.
you would benefit greatly there by spending maybe 10 minutes a day even just reading about .. the organs ., how they interact , symptoms and potential reasons etc..
it is great info for expanding your knowledge ,
to understand how they are all interconnected.
enjoy and welcome to Curezone
Ami Joi Benton

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)