CureZone   Log On   Join
testing for amalgam illness ?

Views: 1,940
Published: 17 years ago

testing for amalgam illness ?

what kind of testing would you need to confirm this ? can u get it at a hospital ? or is it a order kit ?
Also i thought i had cancer, but everytime i think of it , being so young, (33) i keep coming back to amalgam. my throat hurts and i thought it is hroat cancer, but the weird thing is its only on one side of my throat that hurts, the side that i have three fillings in. one big one that is actually two teeth that had been made into one big filling and one on top on that side. now my gums seems like they are receeding and my mouth has that lichen planus look to it, but not as drastic as i have seen in reference to cancer issues. at least not on the web pics.
Also have skin problems, dried out skin, lost weight , rash on my private area (lol, only way i could word it), my feet and hands. this is so weird. I do smoke but i never smoked alot until recently when this stuff popped up. which was also after i cracked the two teeth filling, shortly after this all these problems began, is this wild or what? I had the foot issues first actually which was a bacterial infectin which went to my hands, but it began to clear up, when I swallowed the cracked part of the filling in my sleep I began to lose weight and got all of this other stuff going, how do i know i swallowed the piece of filling? i woke up and felt grit in my mouth and hit the spot with my tongue.
Which one do you think is more likely ? i used to chew also before all of this, but quit cold turkey.
now i feel like im hot all over my body, but when i check to see if i have a temp, it is either low, or normal 97-99 range.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)