CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Librastar...Have you started it yet?

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
RevKaryn Views: 2,269
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 342,638

Re: Librastar...Have you started it yet?

Librastar... I'm sorry to know of your loss... I have lost a child, through a miscarrage, and my husband when he died. So I understand about the term and I am open to any suggestions. On the official website they use the term releaseing the weight, which I do find to be a good one. My daughter says that if you lose something that that implies that you want it back and she says that she emphatically doesn't want it back.
I understand that losing a person dear to you can be so traumatic. My husband was the only person in my life to have loved me as a large woman and not want me to change. Although he always said if I chose to he would support me it that as well. It was devastating to lose that support and even though it has been MANY years, I am only now able to really think of him and not be sad for the loss, but happy for the wonder that we had. Sappy but true, and not as someone once tried to say that I had created a false image of how good our lives had been together. If you have real love in your life I know that you would understand.

Enough about the sad though...
I just felt that If we could bet together maybe talking about our ups and downs of life, the diet, or what ever that you want to term it... Not that this is a diet it is a permenant way of living that seems to me to be very doable. But support is so important to help a person do any permenant changes. That is why that anyone that is going through this way of eating would be very helpful...

My husband used to eat this way and was VERY THIN, and my daughters did too until my parents convenced them to do otherwise. This is more of the way that naturally thin people eat. We just have to remember how. My biggest help has been a watch with 5 different alarms. It helps me to keep track of my time, although the longer that I do this the more that my own body reminds me, by signaling hunger. I had ignored it so much on so many diets, that I just didn't notice it anymore.

The ironic thing is that the only times in my life that I had ever manage to shed excess weight was when I was eating more often and until I was full. But I just didn't pay to much attention because, it had to be a fluck. Well little did I know, If I had only continued. But now we know the truth with perserveance we will win the battle this time for good!

Let me hear from you soon keep up a good fight! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.453 sec, (2)