CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this finally the diet for you?

torpedolynn Views: 2,513
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 342,574

Re: Is this finally the diet for you?

Hi Libra

My name is Lynn. Wow what a wonderful thing I just discovered by accident. When I read this post of yours I was jumping in my chair saying yes, me, me, me. I am 100 lbs over weight and skip meals, and addicted to sugar. After I am done with a colon cleanse, liver flush, and kidney flush by Dr. Shultz I am going to jump on the three hour diet. When I was a young lady in my twentys I became a weight lifter, and concrete construction worker. I had to starve myself even then to be thin and could only live like that for two years before I started eating again and the weight went back on. I have been over weight most of my life. I am very excited by what I read hear in some of these post. Include me on board in two weeks. Also the fact that I will not have to stress exercise. I was born crippled in both hips and the physical work I did crippled me up into disability. Now I can only use my right leg on a exercise bike. Swimming also, but I have no pool access. So it will be nice to see if this will work for someone with limits like me.

In Light Lynn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.063 sec, (1)