CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this finally the diet for you?

Librastar70 Views: 3,177
Published: 16 years ago

Is this finally the diet for you?

Hi,

I first came across "The 3-Hour Diet" By Jorge Cruise a few days ago. The woman's magazine "FIRST" featured an article about a woman who lost 150lbs following this plan. It does not restrict any type of foods. What it does do is keeps your metabolism working all day. By eating every 3 hours your metabolism keeps metabolizing. It allows the body to burn the food you consume instead of turning to it fat, adding yet another pound to each hip.

Over 3 million people have sucessfully lost weight with this plan. I was happy to see on March 31. His book jumping off the shelf at me. It was not suppose o be released for another few days. So I took that as a sign.

I am 100 lbs overweight. I am not an over eater. In fact alot of times, I skip meals all together. I am a Sugar addict, however, I have deleted most of my daily Sugar intake, so I could not understand how walking 10 miles a week, barely eating anything and I was getting fatter? I was anger and very confused and wanted to just give up dieting and accept that Iam going to fat and unhealthy for the rest of my life. Then this diet plan fell from the heavens right in to my hands. Thank you God.

If anyone else has trouble losing weight, while not eating this may be the plan for you. I hope there is someone out there like me, I'd like a partner on this road to sucess.

Libra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)