CureZone   Log On   Join
want to get rid of amalgam

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
kimberly Views: 1,285
Published: 17 years ago

want to get rid of amalgam

I have 1 DOL Amalgam filling on tooth 32(?). A back left molar.

After being a dental assistant for 6 years and handling mercury daily, an autistic son who shows 25 times more mercury in his system than it should be asked to handle, I would like to get this Amalgam out. But what is the best way? I have really good teeth am 35 yrs old and no other problems , but am very concerned because my mom died of MS,Lupus, and fibromialgia last year. Immune systems are not strong in our family line. Would the safest way be to just pull the tooth?

If I get a new filling, am I able to gaurentee that it will be done properly and I wont get more mercury all over the place? I now have tingling hands and feet the last 5 years. Maybe Im being paranoid but can you blame me? I am doing all sorts of things to get myself well and strong . Detox,lost 60 pounds etc. But what about the amalgam.
Would it be something I should seriously consider? thank you

Kimberly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)