CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ? for you

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
DJThompson Views: 1,910
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 337,163

Re: ? for you

There is a link on the Ocean Plasma website to the ordering site. It just became available for North American distribution a few weeks ago. My connection to the company is this...I paid to join the website forbiddenmedicine.com over a year ago that had a report (now removed due to the authorship situation) on Quinton's Marine Treatment that I copied onto my free website http://www.truthquest2.com with what I thought was the proper attibute to the other website. Dr. Buche found my site with the report and emailed me, threatening legal action for plaguarism. It turned out the site I got it from had received permission to reprint the report and photos 8 years before from Dr. Buche's partner, but had not attributed it to the author, so of course I thought the forbidden medicine site had authored the material. We got it straightened out and I was given permission to use the material. We have carried on email correspondence since then. Later, I lent Dr. Buche my u-care.com CD's for stress, and he sent me free Ocean Plasma product, which was a smart move, because I just ordered more than I could afford for myself and other family members. He would like me to be a distributor and even provided a special ordering link for people to order through. I have NEVER provided that link to anyone. During 25 years of research I passed on a full time teaching career (I teach part-time, as a sub), retirement and benefits and everything else that provided income to focus on research and writing after a naturopathic doctor saved my life 25 years ago. (Dr. Harold Dick, N.D.) I've spent every cent I could come up with to buy into paid member websites, purchase books, reports, CD's, tapes, videos and everything else I could get my hands on for information, although my own doctor was the best source of healing info ever. I spent 2 1/2 years with him just learning, so I could educate others.

In short, I'm poor and have never made a penny from anything related to alternative medicine. Not that anyone has asked, but I wouldn't even allow advertising on my little website (compared to this wonderful monstrosity). The point is, I'm trying to share the best information I have with people beyond the few who find my site. Does that answer the question? I will be doing the same for Constitutional food intolerance testing and Constitutional hydrotherapy as soon as I finish those sections on my website. And I have a ton of alternative cancer treatment reports, but I haven't tried those so I'm less willing to promote them as I do bloodroot salve use, seawater, and the other protocols I've actually had experience with. (That's MY leg undergoing the bloodroot salve treatment featured on the home page of my site.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (2)