CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help please

beloved1 Views: 1,538
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 336,068

Re: help please

If your mother is open to alternative treatments, then I suggest "A Cancer Battle Plan", by Anne Frahme, as a start. It is an easy read, and it is the story of one women who was badly handled by her doctors, and sent home to die. Through nutrition, she turned her cancer around, and went to complete remission. It is a great way to open your mom's eyes to the alternative treatments that can work. Dr. Gerson's book is also a good starting point.

As far as protocol, for diet you mom should be eating 60-80% raw organic fruit & veggies. Daily juicing is essential. Read "Antioxidants Against Cancer", by Ralph Moss, to get start on suppliments. THe short list is as follows:

Vitamins A (25000iu), B (Hi potency complex), C (work up to 20 grams per day taken at 3-4 intervals), D, and E (use Twinlab liquid).

Alpha lipoic acid (20-300 mg), CoQ-10 (200-400mg), Kyolic, coral calcium, zinc, selenium, lycopene, and a good probiotic. Also, take feverfew during the day, and melatonin before bedtime.

Quality enzyme should be included. I use Omnizyme FOrte (best price). I take 4-8 tablets twice a day, once after breakfast (2 hours after, and 1 hour before lunch), and before bedtime.

Juice should be take 30 minutes before each meal. I juice fruit in the morning, and veggies for luch & dinner.

"THe Cancer Battle Plan" discusses juice fasts and coffe enemas, which are essential.

Lastly, you should read up on ozone/oxygen therapy, and consider an ozoneprotocol as well.

Regards,
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)