CureZone   Log On   Join
Cancer and Dental Amalgam

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 823
Published: 17 years ago

Cancer and Dental Amalgam

This might seem like a dumb correlation, but after some studying I have done I have a question to ask. Actually I wish there was a poll option for this website.

How many people in this forum with cancer have dental amalgams? ( aka Mercury Fillings ). I have began to wonder about this due to the risingnumber of young people with cancer these days, the numbers are unreal. I have several friends I talk to online everyday and have just found out that three I talked to yesterday are young and know someone or have cancer themselves who are also young, this is so freakin crazy.
I have 4 fillings, I had one removed recently but stil have the 4 left. and I have had some wild stuff show up withint the past few years, I have always appeared healthy and used to do alot of things, golf fish hunt etc. and within the past two years I have nt felt like doing anything hardly, but not this year this has gotten really bad and it seems shortly after I cracked two fillings i had gotten worse, the ADA assures me dental Amalgam is safe but I am slowly leaning to this being a major cause of cancer in the younger people these days.
One of my friends who is 19 just told me he got diagnosed with a brain tumor that is on his optic nerve. He had several MRI's and cat scans and found that it is inoperable. Another who is 35 has lung and stomach cancer. This is unreal, used to you never heard of anyone having cancer unless they were over 50 or so, now it is getting more prominent.
We all need to check into this further. If you reply to this please state if you have been diagnosed with cancer and have several fillings in your mouth. thanks in advance.

if you wonder where i pulled this idea out of check this link.

http://www.cqs.com/amalgam.htm
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

This might seem like a dumb correlation, but after some studying I have done I have a question to ask. Actually I wish there was a poll option for this website.

How many people in this forum with cancer have dental amalgams? ( aka Mercury Fillings ). I have began to wonder about this due to the risingnumber of young people with cancer these days, the numbers are unreal. I have several friends I talk to online everyday and have just found out that three I talked to yesterday are young and know someone or have cancer themselves who are also young, this is so freakin crazy.
I have 4 fillings, I had one removed recently but stil have the 4 left. and I have had some wild stuff show up withint the past few years, I have always appeared healthy and used to do alot of things, golf fish hunt etc. and within the past two years I have nt felt like doing anything hardly, but not this year this has gotten really bad and it seems shortly after I cracked two fillings i had gotten worse, the ADA assures me dental Amalgam is safe but I am slowly leaning to this being a major cause of cancer in the younger people these days.
One of my friends who is 19 just told me he got diagnosed with a brain tumor that is on his optic nerve. He had several MRI's and cat scans and found that it is inoperable. Another who is 35 has lung and stomach cancer. This is unreal, used to you never heard of anyone having cancer unless they were over 50 or so, now it is getting more prominent.
We all need to check into this further. If you reply to this please state if you have been diagnosed with cancer and have several fillings in your mouth. thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)