CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain cancer/GBM. Is there anything out there for us??

woody7 Views: 4,503
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,961

Re: Brain cancer/GBM. Is there anything out there for us??

hi again,
The blood brain barrier is there for a reason,when you build up your immune system your white blood cells pass through the bbb to heal you.But when you take chemo it kills the white blood cells so how can you possibly fight brain cancer with chemo.
My brother was given 3 months to live and lived 15 months he would still be alive today if he was able to right treatment.
please call the schachter center they can help rebuild his immune system, over the past 4 years i have watched too many people with a gbm die needlessly because of todays stupid doctors who are controlled by the drug co.s another great site is cancertutor.com, filled with knowledge for you.you have a tough road ahead but you can do it,I know the drs are telling about his quality of life, %¤#&!§-, lets save his life, not give him a year lets give him 100 more years, they are not GOD
when my brother died i swore i would help whoever i could with this tumor and any other cancer.
feel free to email me
god bless
lou

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)