CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ovarian Cancer help

owensark Views: 10,506
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,947

Re: Ovarian Cancer help

In Dr. Clark's book, " The Cure For All Diseases " under the cancer section, it reads:
"Kill the parasite and you have stopped the cancer. This does NOT mean you have also stopped being ill. If the cancer damaged your ovaries or prostate, you still must heal these organs. The Ca-125 or PSA test will NOT drop to normal unless you begin to heal them. These markers reflect the CONDITION of the organ, not it's malignant nature." "The responsible parasite is the human intestianl fluke, a flatworm... The good news is that this growth factor, which is essential for cancer to develpe, CANNOT BE MADE, without the presence of an abnormal solvent, PROPYL ALCOHOL, or ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. Without taking in propyl alcohol, you could NEVER get cancer."
I don't know if this helps at all, but it seems, according to Dr. Clark, that you need to GET RID of anything with Propyl alcohol in it- I believe rubbing alcohol?? She talks about how bad that is throughout her book.
I hope you are feeling better soon. I think you're on the right track, but I would work on the toxic clean up, and the other cleanups she recommends, along with the cleanses, and zapping maybe several times a day! The parasite removal I see as being essential along with zapping, as zapping doesn't reach the bowel content, etc.
I wish you luck, and pray for a full recovery!!
owensark

Dr. Clark's online page on cancer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.547 sec, (1)