CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overian Cancer help

golfegg Views: 10,626
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,031

Re: Overian Cancer help

Hi,
You can get the apricot seeds from fresh apricots, which I did at first to test it, but I buy them now at www.apricotpower.com They are sold as herbs or spices, which is legal. I think I remember you're from Canada & they're illegal there and here for curing purposes, so if anyone asks, they're herbs for your cookies. ;-)
Another thing we haven't talked about that can help kill cancer or at least make it hard for it to exist in, and bring back health, is alkalizing. (hope that's spelled right) Cancer can't live in a alkaline environment or makes it hard to exist in. Coral calcium, Miracle II Neutralizer, flax oil, Cod liver oil, Ionized Water are supposed to be good things to raise the ph. We do the coral calcium, and Ionized Water , and sometimes MiracleII and flax oil. There are other products that neutralize your body, which would make it hard for cancer to exist in. We use the Jupiter water ionizer, which you can get for $550. I only drink Ionized Water & ozonated ionized water.
Like I said before, from our experience at least, you can do all the different cleanses, & supplements, but still lose the battle with cancer, if you don't do something to kill the cancer. Doing them all, & you win! When my wifes cancer came back, we were doing lots of healthy things, but nothing to keep the cancer away or kill it. Also as people can tell from my other posts, my wife still has many problems, but if you kill the cancer you can address the other problems after that, but kill the cancer first. As sick and stuid as it sounds, you can even smoke while doing this, my wife has done it twice. :-(
As far as supplements, I can't praise the "Garden of Life" products enough. If I was you, I'd do the Primal Defense, (restoring the good bacteria in your intestines) FYI, (For Your Imflamation. Which is also a big cause for disease, and a possible cause for the digestive diseases)Living Multi, (great multiple vitamin) I think it's called Qzymes, (their enzymes that used to be called Omegazymes) and the RM10. (for building the immune system & killing cancer) A good site to buy this is at www.primaldefense.net The Primal Defense, FYI, Living Multi, & Qzymes do what they say they do, from our personal experience. They're expensive, but well worth it, in my opinion. The guy who makes the Garden of Life products, mom, cured her cancer by just using the RM10.
Another great immune system builder & possible cancer killer is Beta Glucan. The best is at http://www.beta-glucan-info.com/index.html
Hope all this makes you realize the lifestyle you have to live to beat this. Do the ozone, apricots seeds, flax oil cottage cheese. Alkaline your body. Take the supplements, and do the cleanses. Also I would do juicing & raw foods as much as possible. You can really beat this! If my wife did, anyone can!
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.609 sec, (2)