CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ovarian Cancer help

carisababy Views: 10,515
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,947

Re: Ovarian Cancer help

I am no doctor, but boosting my immune system was one of the main things I did when I took the first step on my journey to wellness. I know quite a bit about the subject. You have already done your cleanses, so that's great. First and foremost, open your mind and ask for guidance, from whomever or whatever you believe in, and then trust where your intuition tells you to go. I recommend several things that will boost your imune system:
1. Spirulina: this is a highly nutritious blue green algae that has profound effects on health. If you want, I will email you an informational document about it because there's TMI to post here.
2. Beta Glucan: a plant extract that is the most powerful immune stimulant available. Cheap and easy to get at www.youngagain.com
3. Microhydrin Plus: The worlds most powerful antioxidant. Any antioxidant helps fight and prevent cancer. This one also normalizes your body pH (cancer thrives in an acidic body). It also reduces lactic acid buildup in the muscles, gives energy on the cellular level and increases hydration of the cells. Amazing stuff. One capsule has the antioxidant power of 10 THOUSAND glasses of orange juice. Available at www.582356.royalbodycare.com
4. Raw, live, organic foods: their importance cannot be underestimated. Start juicing if you haven't already. Good nutrition is the foundation of wellness and the key to recovery. Your body can't do repair work without the right tools! You must be especially careful to get enough calcium (and the magnesium, boron and vitamin D needed to balance it and make it bioavailable). Lack of calcium can cause acid body chemistry which cancer thrives in.
5. Alkalized, oxygenated water: and lots of it! Alka Blue makes the best water filter/treater I've found. There are also several brands of bottled oxygenated water that are available, but I'm not big on bottled water. Just makes sure the water is ALKALINE (remember, cancer thrives in an acid body), FILTERED (tap is contaminated)and OXYGEN RICH. Cancer thrives in an anaerobic (no oxygen) environment. Royal body care also makes water treatment drops that make an ordinary glass of water more alkaline and reduce the surface tension so that water can better flush away toxins and bring in nutrients. It's called Hydracel.
6. More than flesh and bone: Your physical body is only part of the picture. You also have an energetic body, aura, spirit, soul, whatever you name it. You must address wellness from a whole person perspective. Choose a healing therapy that works for you, polarity therapy, meditation, reflexology, whatever. Just don't ignore your higher self. That is TRULY where the healing comes from. Breathe deeply, walk in nature. Appreciate eveything, even your "illness" that has a lesson to give you.
I wish you wellness, love and light

Carisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.141 sec, (2)