CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Poly MVA

odette Views: 1,305
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,019

Re: Poly MVA

Hi there Jaybar

I have Breast Cancer and wow this is the stuff that dreams are made of the POLYMVA is that good. Yes I have still got Breast Cancer and I have refused all chemo and radiam therapies. My naturopath in New York (just a friend really who happens to be a naturopath did a dry blood sample for me 2nd one. All I have been using is this product. My blood sample has improved so much. He tells me that whatever I am doing I should keep up the work. Prior to Polymva I was fatigued depressed death was just around the corner for me. Now I am alive and breathing and looking forward to the next day I cant wait to get up in the morning. And this is just the polymva by itself, I could not afford to supplement imagine if I had my cancer probably would be gone by now. You want health use this product. You will feel the difference almost immediately.

I think I praise this product to the point that you will have to try it.

Also somebody else I know who used this product had a very very bad healing crises also has cancer it was so bad that he could not bear it and gave it up. This is such a very powerful harmless and note the harmless word. It really is a good product.

hope this helps you make you decision.

Odette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.375 sec, (1)