CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overian Cancer help

odette Views: 10,564
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,029

Re: Overian Cancer help

Hi I dont have overian Cancer Gaylen but you where talking about this pain at the bottom of the rib cage it is always in the same spot almost like a wind pain but it is like a kind of biting pain. I have Breast Cancer so I am real worried about it mets to my bones. But in this one message you mention flukes and goodness knows what else. Can you please go into some detail. I do my own colonics and yes I prefer them to enemas but I dont seem to get all those goodies that you talk about, maybe I just do not know what I am looking for. I have never done a fluke or whateverr cleanse I just do a 100 % raw sometimes.

Thanks for the info and also thanks for the ozone info Dr Saul is a very helpful guy.

Also do you sleep with your ozone pouring into the nostrils like oxygen or what does the procudure happen to be like. ^Right now I am using an oxygen concentrator and I excersise and I try to use it every day -

Ok thanks so much
odette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.000 sec, (1)