CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hallelujah Acres will fix you right up!

Views: 11,341
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,996

Re: Hallelujah Acres will fix you right up!

Thank you all so much with all the great info you gave me. It feels realy wonderfull to know there are people out there who care and want to help. Kathryn, I contacted Hallelujah Acres right away. They gave me a phone number in Ontario (Canada) and will send me a news letter and some diet recepies right away.
I stopped eating meat a long time ago and a last couple of months I'm off the dairy products as well. Reacently I started juicing vegetables and fruits. Now, the problem could be that I eat a lot of fruit and I hear that Sugar is not good for cancer. I do not eat any other form of Sugar or salt at all, so I'm not sure if natural Sugar from fresh fruits falls under the "dangerous" category.
I do have a Neuropath who is leading my program (Dr. Hulda Clark ) and they are doing their best honestly. They use a plate zapper (I zapp every day at home with a regular zapper), sauna, massages and weekly colonics. My pain is gone most of the time, even when it occurs I get rid of it by doing an enema. I do beleive in this program and I do feel the imrovemnt in so many ways. However, the rapidly growing tumors in my stomach are a bit discouriging.
I will never stop fighting this stubborn desease.
I am also drinking the Essiac and Taheebo (Pau D'Arco ) teas. I use so many vitamins (all from checked sources) and herbs that I do not know what else is out there for me to take. Once again thank you all for your support and information. I will try all of them (that I'm not already using). Any new ideas or suggestions are more welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.172 sec, (1)