CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overian Cancer help

clintonia Views: 10,778
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,947

Re: Overian Cancer help

Hi, have you cut your sugar? When I say cut your sugar, I mean have you cut out soda, fruit juices, and other sugary drinks and restricted your diet to food choices low on the glycemic index so as to keep your blood Sugar low and balanced?

From all that I have read, cancer feeds on Sugar (and so does a lot of other bad things like yeast, etc.). Also, the single greatest way to boost the power of your immune system (and you want it very strong all the time, but especially now) is to cut your sugar.

You may totally have done this already, but I couldn't tell from your post, so I thought I'd put it out there in case you hadn't.

Additionally, do you do any biofeedback? I know first-hand that biofeedback is very effective at curing the body. I have had chronic, severe kidney problems all my life. An infection routinely puts me in the hospital. They prescribed high powered, broad spectrum Antibiotics that I was supposed to take every day for the rest of my life when I was 20 because the infections were killing me. There was only one Antibiotic at the time that would kill the resistant infections I'd get. My gut said to avoid daily Antibiotics if I wanted to live. I wasn't willing to build up a tolerance and make them even more resistant because what happens when the infections resist the only thing that kills them? So I threw the Antibiotics away and did biofeedback, for better or worse. I stayed infection free for over nine years with this method.

What I did was envision what I call "little army guys" in my blood stream and all over my body who would daily blast the crap out of infection cells (the bad guys). I envisioned whole battles... little machine guns, hand-to-hand combat, bombs, tanks - you name it. My little army guys did ferocious battle with the bad guys and then I'd envision the clean-up crew that would come out and haul the corpses away to my kidney or bowel where they'd be flushed away forever. I envisioned this for a little while each day. On bad days, I did it several times a day. I got stronger and stronger. I never did take the daily antibiotics. I did get a bad infection after 9 years that put me in the hospital, but that was about 9 years ago so I've been infection free for a total of 18 years now with only one infection in the middle. Now I can start to feel myself get infected and all I have to do is say, "NO!!!!", then I up my water and let my body do the battle. I am fine within 24 hours. No joke, no lie - no exaggeration.

So I am living proof that biofeedback is very effective. Envision Super Mario in there if that's what easily comes to mind. "Hear" the sound effects every time you get points for killing a bad guy - go the whole nine yards. You can picture cartoon people if you want to - it doesn't matter. What matters is that the battle is conducted and that you take it seriously. Biofeedback is you giving yourself a way to direct your own army. We all have an army inside us that is very effective. Direct your army! Be vigilant, be fierce, be ruthless with those cancer cells. In disease we can take no prisoners and there is no mercy for the wounded - kill all the bad guys because they would most certainly kill you if left unchecked.

Be well. I would say "good luck", but that is not what you need. I will send some healing energy your way. Use it to sink some battleships!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (2)