Are you using any alterantive medicine, have you done chemo (it weakens your immune system). If you are doing some cleansings and parasite and bacteria programs than that would explain it. Those are the die-off symptoms when bacteria and parasites are dying inside of you. Just don't stop the cleansing it will leave your body eventualy even the some of the symptoms may be very uncomortable and seem discouraging at the time. The truth is you should be happy the symptoms are there, it means toxins and bacteria are levaing your body. Good luck!
You can do a search on the internet on Herxheminer reaction die-off symptoms.