CureZone   Log On   Join
Ovarian Cancer help

Views: 16,181
Published: 17 years ago

Ovarian Cancer help

My cancer started as an ovarian cancer a year ago. I did chemo, which did not help much (prior to that I had surgery and removed my tumor, my uterus and overies).

Now, I'm doing coffe enemas, liver flushings and cleanses, zapper, ozonated oliv oil, many different herbs and things are not going so great. I've been passing some different parasites during the cleanses! The cancer cells in my body increased (two weeks ago I had a test done), my tumors enlarged and new ones appeared!

What am I doing wrong???

If anybody has any suugestions please help! Lately, I could feel my tumor in my stomach increase in size daily (could this be somthing else other than tumor?). I have this feeling as if somthing is pulling my stomach from inside and I get very sharp pains throughout my abdomen (as if somebody is cutting my flesh with a knife). Anybody has any idea what this could be!

I was told that some of my tumors maybe bursted, what happens in this case?

What are the side effects of a die-off?

Could some of the symptoms be from that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.270 sec, (1)