CureZone   Log On   Join
Need guidance for advanced liver cancer, heart patient

leahvollmer Views: 946
Published: 20 years ago

Need guidance for advanced liver cancer, heart patient

A friend of mine has advanced liver cancer. It was found while they were screening him to put on heart transplant list. He has a pace maker. That was 2 years ago. He was given 2 years to live then, but it is still the same diagnosis now because he is still in about the same shape. Dr. Clark does not recommend using the zapper because of pace maker. Is there any new information on this? I've encouraged my friend's wife to get Dr. Clark's book and start cleaning up. I have told her not to start Don on the Clarkia until they read the book and get prepared. I've suggested that she locate a nutritionist. How can we locate a holistic Dr. that is treating people for cancer by killing the parasites to assist in his treatment. I have started this in my own life, but am too new to take on this challenge.

Leah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)