CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sublingual B-6 Phosphate (P-5-P) for the liver

beccabo53 Views: 19,943
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,524

Re: Sublingual B-6 Phosphate (P-5-P) for the liver

Does anyone know about B-6 phosphate? I went to an intuitive healer for a shoulder problem and he who told me my liver was "congested". He had me start taking lemon juice in water before bed to make the liver alkaline. When I told him I had taken Milk Thistle before he said to go and get some B-6 phosphate (also called p-5-p) and take that.
I researched it on the internet and it said that the B-6 phosphate is the better, more bio-available version for liver disorders. (I want to take the sublingual version vs. caps; does anyone know about the sublingual type?)
Back in 1975 I contracted Hep A from a restaurant in San Jose and took Milk Thistle for over a year and it healed my liver. I've had one flush and doing another in 2 weeks. I haven't read anything in the forums about Milk Thistle relative to healing the liver, only the flushes. Perhaps one doesn't need the M.T. if you do the flushes. Thanks

Beccabo53

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.777 sec, (1)