CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thank you all

ocean Views: 2,638
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,740

Re: thank you all

i've been living with candida most of my life and im not about to cut out the coffee or chocolate or whatever. i've tried many things, but they only gave me temporary relief. i've done the mc and i've been on doctor prescribed yeast killers but it just kept coming back. now, i believe that i should be able to eat most things with moderation and not have to live a pristine life as long as thing are functioning properly inside me...which they have not been...

so,only since i've started doing the parasite cleanse, liver cleanse and bowel, did i actually start feeling like i've been getting somewhere with the candida. sure it's up and down, but a lot less cravings for sweets since i've been enliminating parasites and old gunk from within my gut. for the first week of b&p i had coffee enemas and i had no desire for sweets at all! in my second month of the parasite clease not only did i expell huge amounts of worms but also white mucosy,cottony stuff. very little of it, but it's proof that all the candida colony is coming out of me...my allergies are gone and my tolerance for foods increased.

sure it's up and down, pains and aches here and there, but it only gets better!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.767 sec, (1)