CureZone   Log On   Join
thank you all

caf Views: 2,582
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,641

thank you all

I don't know what I would do without this site- yesterday I ended up leaving work early and lying in bed. I was so tired- towards the end of the night I made a decision- I decided to beat this. I decided to not get so obsessed with all of it and to stay positive. I said to myself if I don't go to work tomorrow because I don't feel good I am letting the candida win. This is MY body and I want this out of me. I have decided to eat only veggies and eggs for one week to get myself back in a good place. I am going to listen to my body more than what all the doctors tell me - When I feel good I know I am doing well- I don;'t need someone to tell me that . I am not buying any more supplements. I am going to use what I have and be patient with them. I am going to win and accept that this is what I need to do to be well and I am going to be better. No more cheats. I don't need the "bad foods" - I try to think of how clean I would feel if i ate some berries instead of something i crave- I feel soooo much better today - my yeast infection is gone - my skin is clearing a little and I am taking magnesium citrate to help me become more regular . I am going to make an appointment for a colonic before I go on vacation-( I am going to Puerto Rico next week) I figure that week in itself should boost my health since i will be relaxing so much- and it is sooo cold and depressing in New York- it will be nice to get a little sun. you guys are the best and I want to thank you all for everything - honestly. I guess its all about good days and bad days and not giving into the bad ones- hugs everyone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)