CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ready to break

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
hedvig123 Views: 2,680
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,632

Re: ready to break

I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me about a year ago. I spent a lot of money, I did the diet, I was frustrated, very short tempered, I was crazy for all those "bad food" and finally I said: ENOUGH - just to find myself starting it all over a year later...
Now you are tired of the program: try to do it differently!
You know this is what you have to do in order to feel better, noboby is forcing it on you! This was the first thing I had to make clear for myself as I started cheating last year, I was literally hiding in the dark kitchen and stuffing a big bar of chocolate in my mouth, I was so ashamed on front of my family about not being able to keep the diet...
I just want to let you know how I helped myself doing this diet and cleansing - start to think about it differently might be the key to success, don't mess up all the good things you've done to your body so far - you should be proud of yourself to get this far!!! Don't buy more stuff, just sit down, read more about your problem, the possible solutions and think it over.
So here I go.
The changes and different approaches I've tried helped me a lot, keeping myself excited about what I was doing made all the difference. I started the diet, probiotics and Threelac and when the can of Threelac was over, I tried to give those creatures a different kind of "poison": I started the parasite cleanse. Looking in the toilet twice a day is pretty amuzing (giggles), so it kept me busy for another 2 weeks. Then I decided to go for the P&B shakes. I stopped everything else, as they say the shakes can absorb and scrap everything off, good and bad, and I didn't want to waste those expensive supplements. Shakes twice a day - new excitement. I plan to go with the shakes for 1 month alltogether, then back on track with the parasite cleanse. Next stop: either Liver Flush or Master-Cleanse (with the P&B shakes)for 10 days, I have to figure it out.
It's me, I have to find something new frequently or I feel "trapped" in this program. I tried to read a lot too, to make sure I didn't just randomly pick some cleanse on the list, I tried to stick with the order on this website.
It works for me, the yeast infection I've had for years is under control now, my skin lookes soooo wonderful and it's interesting that as soon as I don't eat at least 2 meals with raw veggies, I get headackes, like my body needs the cleansing power of the veggies - or the carbs I eat in place of them are headacke triggers...
I hope it helped a little - and don't force yourself to the extremes, you've done a wonderful job, be proud of yourself!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.344 sec, (2)