CureZone   Log On   Join
ready to break

caf Views: 3,308
Published: 18 years ago

ready to break

I think i am about to lose it - I am so frustrated with all of this- I have regressed about a week or so and I have had it - I had some small cheats but I guess that was enough for the candida to go crazy- I am so pissed off and so angry. I have been feeling worse now than I did before and I feel like I have been trying so hard and getting nothing for it- I am tired I feel like sh!t and I do all of this for what??? To HOPEFULLY get rid of it - to most likely stay on this damn diet for 6 months to a year- ENOUGH!! I am just so upset and discouraged and just plain pissed - and every freakin doctor you talk to has their own thing- everyone says something different- i have spent tons of money on these damn pills probiotics and supplements - I have a freakin pharmacy in my bedroom! I just can't take this anymore

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)