CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OompaLoompa - the message is under this one

Views: 8,078
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,574

Re: OompaLoompa - the message is under this one

Hit the wrong key and then got tied up and couldn't get back. Sorry about that.

I went through a period of time where I could not kick a yeast infection after my third child. I found that rinsing with vinegar water after going to the bathroom and eating plain yogurt over bran flakes helped a lot along with taking acidophilus faithfully.

More than the recommended dose I might add. Another thing I know someone who struggled with yeast infections just as much and she swore by the fact that her husband gave them to her so she wouldn't let him near her without a condom. Now I could just not get that drastic, but I have heard that men can contract and pass yeast. So I thought I would just share that idea with you.

Also have you tried Oregano Oil (internally, not externally it burns) Olive Leaf Extract or caprylic acid mixed into psyllium and Bentonite shakes? I have found that this has done me wonders! When things sit in your bowels they can send out toxins and your vaginal tract is right next to the bowel and I've heard that is why it is so suseptible to the yeast overgrowth because the sugars in your bowel are sitting right there.

Hope the Threelac works for you, I am tempted to try it but right now money is not as plentiful as I would like it to be, so guess I'll wait.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

7.188 sec, (1)